Steam to Domestic Hot Water Heat Exchanger
Ultra-efficient steam to domestic hot hater heat exchanger. The Cooney Thermo-Pack’s sub-cooling design can help increase efficiency and reduce energy costs in a compact vertical footprint.
- Condensate sub-cooling to temperatures of 110°F
- Corrosion-resistant heat exchanger with complete welded structure
- Eliminates dangerous flash steam
- V-Ball control valve standard with 300:1 turn down for precise control and energy savings
- Small foot print and vertical design fits into small mechanical rooms
- 316L Stainless Steel Shell & Coil Heat Exchanger
- Control Panel included for ease of operation an system feedback
- V-Ball Control Valve with 100-1 turn down. Can accommodate up to 130LB steam without the need of a steam pressure-reducing station
- Pressure / Temperature Relief Valve
- Inlet Y-Strainer
- Recirculating Pump
- Painted Carbon Steel Base Plate and Frame
- Available in: 15, 30, 60 GPM
- Additional sizes available for custom units
Have a small mechanical room or small elevator you need to get the skid through? We can customize that for you!
Learn about our custom domestic heat exchanger skids.
Custom Heat Exchanger Solutions
Sick of catalog units?
Want a plug-and-play heat exchanger with the latest technology?
The Cooney Thermo-Pack is for you.
At Cooney Engineered Solutions we know that one size does not always fit all and that is why we offer custom, one-of-a-kind solutions for unique projects. We will engineer the Cooney Thermo-Pack with you to fit your specific application and requirements.
Need to fit into limited existing space? We can adjust the skid dimensions to conform to locations with restricted space.
Base Plate & Frame
Optional 316L SS base plate and frame.
Control Valve / Package
Variety of control options available per facility’s specifications and requirements. Up to 300-1 turndown control available. Pneumatic control valves also available.
Combat the risk of Legionella by increasing hot water discharge temperature and then blending cold water to the desired temperature.
Pressure Motive / Pump Traps
Gravity condensate drainage standard. Pump traps are available if condensate needs to be lifted.
We can adjust outlets to best fit your application making them easily accessible and saving you installation costs.
Steam Shut Off Safety Valve
Available for an added level of steam safety protection.
For areas with restricted head room, we can usually adjust equipment elevations to fit your space.
Comprehensive Service: From Consultation to Start-Up!
All Cooney Thermo-Packs can be customized to fit your specific application including elevations, piping, materials, components, and more. Cooney Engineered Solutions will be there for you throughout the entire process including:
- Initial Site Visit